What is a responsive "mobile friendly" website and why Google recommends it!
Responsive website means that the website is able to adjust for screen size. So, websites should look friendly and accessible on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
Why Google recommends a responsive website?
Google has standards to follow when designing and developing websites in order to crawl, learn and index website structure. Google recommends responsive web design because it:
- Makes it easy for users to navigate through and hence increases user website experience
- Helps Search Engine Optimization by understanding the structure and index of webpages
- Helps eliminating redirects to other domains for having responsive designs.
- Be careful when you have companies that offer this technique as you will have different contents winch will confuse users and make them leave your website.
- Reduces time to maintain multiple pages for the same contents.
- Makes your website looks professional and consistent.
Google offers mobile friendly test tool available here.
If your website is not mobile friendly then you need to consider an upgrade. You don't have to pay high cost for having a new website. MobileAdz offers an affordable monthly payment for Online WiFi Marketing solution that includes:
- SEO ready Mobile Friendly website "Responsive"
- SEO setup and enhancements
- Google Analytics & webmaster setup
- Bing analytics and webmaster setup
- Social Media networks setup and integration
- Automated Social and Email marketing platform
- WiFi Marketing system
For free consultation and a comprehensive report generated for your website.